Finished


So, that's it then. After three years, six semesters, eighteen modules, four exams, thirty-six essays, three presentations, hundreds of lectures, dozens of seminars, one theatre trip and one, solitary visit to the library, my time at university has come to an end.

Our final exam was on Tuesday, and while it didn't go fantastically well, in truth that's not really important. What matters is that I've completed my course, and I can look back at the work I've done with pride.

Regrets? I've had a few, but I've learnt something from every single one of them, and in many ways that's quite satisfying. If I had my time again, would I choose to do English Literature? Probably not, but that certainly doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed my time here. I've met some wonderful people, had some really great times, and I've learnt to stand on my own two feet.

There's more challenges ahead, and things are moving fast now. One of my housemates moved out this morning, and by the end of the month I'll have to be gone, too. It's been great having a few days to relax and enjoy what remains of student life. The big wide world awaits, though...

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'll be watching the FA Cup on Setanta

The Italian Job

Berlin ePrix 2 qualifying report