Is it a bird? Is it a plane?


Err, no, it's a blimp flying outside the house.
As good a time as any to write a quick blog, I suppose.

My essay is going pretty well. Unlike the one I had to write last week (on the Restoration), this one has just flown by. It just shows how much better you can be at a subject that you actually enjoy and that may have some relevance to your later life.

Some random Princes Park trivia. The builders wondered why it was taking BT so long to connect the phone lines for the new stadium. It turns out that a disgruntled resident (who was opposed to the ground being built so near his house) worked for BT, and deliberately kept pushing our request further and further down the waiting list. Note the use of the past tense, there.

The great North vs South debate has reared its ugly head again. For some reason, everyone up here finds great merriment in my pronunciation of the word "duck", and can't understand my confusion at them calling trousers "pants". No wonder the Queen lives in London...

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'll be watching the FA Cup on Setanta

The Italian Job

Berlin ePrix 2 qualifying report