Winding down

It's that time of year again when you find yourself thinking "Nearly Christmas! It only feels like yesterday that we were enjoying the Summer", but then also find yourself saying "Thank goodness that term's over - it feels like I've been doing it forever".

My first "term" living (properly) in Sheffield is nearly over. Tomorrow evening I'll be sitting on the coach home, heading back to Kent for Christmas. Sadly, my suitcases won't be full of presents and gifts, as the need to bring back around a hundredweight of books is one that cannot be ignored (I've two essays to write and an exam to study for over the break).

Most people have drifted home already, and I probably would have gone by now too if it wasn't for my dental appointment tomorrow. Just as I was getting used to the shards of plastic wedged between my teeth, they'll be taken out and replaced with a metal wire. The next time you see me I'll resemble Jaws, so have some jokes lined-up in preparation...


PS: I didn't listen to very much music last week, so the automatically generated list of top artists simply listed everything in joint first-place. Hence the inclusion of Common Rotation.

PPS: And Sidg, if you think knowing what music I listen to is stalkerish, I know that your last visit to Thunderbozz was at 01:01 today, Mountain Standard Time. Isn't the internet scary?

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'll be watching the FA Cup on Setanta

The Italian Job

Berlin ePrix 2 qualifying report