MMVI

It's the end of another year, and once again we've witnessed events and trends that no-one would have predicted 12 months ago. The internet now controls the music charts, Blair and Bush have admitted they were wrong, Bono is a Knight, and Pluto is no longer a planet. Less surprising events include the new home of Dartford FC in the borough, the execution of Saddam Hussain, being closer than even to another world war, and England losing the Ashes.

It's been a bit of a mixed year for me personally, although it's been resoundingly positive on the whole. I've made some new friends – and found a new arch-enemy; enjoyed some excellent times – and suffered a few lows; made some pretty big changes to my life – and noticed how little really changes. Which is good.

My new year's resolution is simple: to enjoy life a little bit more, and I hope you will too. Enjoy 2007, let's make it even better than the last.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'll be watching the FA Cup on Setanta

The Italian Job

Berlin ePrix 2 qualifying report