“It is a curious fact...

...that people are never so trivial as when they take themselves seriously.”

I quite like the fact that some people think I'm a complete tosser. As long as there are some people who don't, of course, it's nice to be able to think that you've made such an impression on someone that they are driven to hating you.

This week, I hijacked our group's mini-presentation in one of our seminars to prove a point. I had been struggling with some of the aspects of that particular module, so was determined to capitalise on what little I could grasp (and how!). Thus, our group presentation became my presentation: hopefully, this will spur on the members of our group who have trouble speaking out when they have a really good idea, and those who just have trouble speaking.

In other news, my laptop is broken again, and Dartford are having a tough few games. In this fortnight, we're playing three of the top teams, and so far only managed draws with two of them. Saturday's game against (far-and-away) league leaders Maidstone will be vitally important to our promotion campaign, although it does mark the end of a tough period in the season.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'll be watching the FA Cup on Setanta

The Italian Job

Berlin ePrix 2 qualifying report