“If living is the problem, well that's just baffling”

Rilo Kiley – A Man/Me/Then Jim


Here's a strange thing: for the last few weeks, I've never slept in of a morning because I can't be bothered to wake up; I haven't bitten my fingernails; I haven't posted as much as I usually would on here. I think it's because living up here in Sheffield over the summer – and it's definitely living, not just staying – and the independence that comes with it has been a genuinely positive thing. Yes, the money's tight and the job's a bit rubbish, but being in the house for the calendar year (not just the academic year) has shown me the best the city can offer and brought out the best in me, too. Which is nice.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'll be watching the FA Cup on Setanta

The Italian Job

Berlin ePrix 2 qualifying report