Ten days

And what a ten days they've been. Since the beginning of July I've been living in our new house (with new housemates) and so far everything seems to be working out splendidly. The general consensus seems to be that I've landed the best bedroom, although in fairness I agreed to have the last room left, so they've only got themselves to blame. It's only a few minutes walk to Broomhill, so our old haunts are still in stumbling distance, Crookes is just up the hill and the University is even closer than before. All in all, I'm pretty chuffed.

It's also been a busy week thanks to work, emergency shopping trips ("Erm... has anyone got any knives or forks?"), dentist appointments, meals out, poker nights and a trip to the (rather impressive) Kingdom Embrace nightclub in town. Tomorrow I'm having a brace fitted to my lower teeth, which I'm dreading (especially as I have to start a 9-hour shift straight afterwards), but there's birthday celebrations at the weekend to look forward to. I only hope I'll be able to eat without looking like a complete 'tard.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'll be watching the FA Cup on Setanta

The Italian Job

Berlin ePrix 2 qualifying report