Anticipation


We can pick up our assessment essays from last term from today, but I've not bothered to see what I've been awarded yet. I thought that I'd be quite keen to get them, but thinking about it, there's no great rush. I know I haven't done terribly, nor particularly brilliantly, so I don't think they'll be much of a shock. Plus, I write all my essays the same way – i.e. at the last minute – so the added/reduced pressure that knowing last term's marks will bring is pretty irrelevant.

● God, isn't George Lamb insufferable? Rather than act like a man and shrug-off the 6 Music listeners' text and e-mail protest (sending lines from Panic by The Smiths to the show), he decided to act cowardly and actively invite people to contribute their "favourite lines" as a feature of the show. That just about sums up his attitude for me: credit where it's due, it was a fairly clever move, but I doubt it's one which a credible DJ who felt comfortable in his post would have made.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'll be watching the FA Cup on Setanta

The Italian Job

Berlin ePrix 2 qualifying report