Crisis over


Ever had a bad start to a week and thought "you know what? This week's started badly, I'll just write it off and start again come Monday"? I've done it a few times, the most recent example being this week. In some ways it's a silly thing to do – why decide to postpone the start of your "good week" until the Monday dictated by the calendar? – but I think it's quite cathartic.

I'm dismissing this week as a "blip" for a few reasons, all of which are quite valid, I'd argue. I suppose the most pressing issue playing on my mind has been the question of what I'm going to do when I finish my university degree in a few months. The options looked quite bleak at one stage, but I've been convinced that things aren't all that bad. Thank-you to those responsible. Yes, it's scary, but so was the whole prospect of moving to Sheffield three years ago. I've made good friends here, there's no reason to worry about what the future holds.

So, next week is going to be better and then it's the Easter holidays, which will hopefully provide a nice change of scene and a chance to clear my head properly.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'll be watching the FA Cup on Setanta

The Italian Job

Berlin ePrix 2 qualifying report