Muppet babies


I've been sorting thorough a lot of my stuff recently, with the aim of getting rid of most of it. (If it was down to me, I'd throw out quite a lot, but Mum insists that I keep things from when I was little for sentimental reasons). I stumbled across a box full of things from primary school, among them some old photos that I took.

I had thought about putting them on Facebook, but wondered if people would be quite annoyed that embarrassing pictures of them suddenly appeared on their profiles. Yesterday, however, the decision was made for me when someone uploaded some old class photos. Quite a few others have appeared: I think people are quite enjoying looking through them, but they probably don't want it to drag on for too long!

It's quite strange seeing how people have grown up. Some look pretty much exactly the same and some look really different. If last night's trip to the pub was anything to go by, I must still look 11: I got ID'd at the bar...

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'll be watching the FA Cup on Setanta

The Italian Job

Berlin ePrix 2 qualifying report