Was dangly, but now am tied


As you've probably noticed if you've been exploring this blog, I love using photographs from Flickr to illustrate my posts. Today is no exception. I could spend all day looking at the billions of fantastic pictures that people from all over the world have uploaded. (From today, they're hosting video, too).

Unfortunately, I had a shed-load of problems trying to log-in to my Flickr account last week, because I had forgotten that it required a Yahoo! account... and because I'd forgotten, I'd deleted mine. Luckily, it wasn't too painless to sort out, and I'm able to enjoy membership to the full again. Which, in practice, isn't all that far removed from just being a visitor.

● I finished the first of this term's essays at stupid o'clock last night, and thanks to an unplanned nap, my body-clock is all over the shop at the moment. By next week, I have to read Women In Love (542 pages), Never Let Me Go (282 pages), a load of American poetry, post the answers to some questions and start work on my next essay. I'll keep you posted as to how I'm getting on, because frankly I need all the motivation I can get.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'll be watching the FA Cup on Setanta

The Italian Job

Berlin ePrix 2 qualifying report