The Apprentice: "This is your bloody wedding!"


This week's Apprentice in quotations:

Michael on geography: "Central London is near North London"
Helene on £900 dresses: "God I bet that's expensive... but it wasn't"
Sara in a cake shop: "Do you know what? I've been on a cake course!"
Lucinda: "Cakes are approx. £600-a-pop" Claire: "Is that expensive?" Lucinda: "I don't know..."
Michael trying to describe the dresses: "Imagine the dresses the women were wearing in Beauty And The Beast"

A section just for Lee:

Motivational speech: "Come on Team Alpha! COME ON!"
On pipping the other team: "We fuckin' did 'em!"
At the exhibition: "Ah, Hello ladies!"
"I'm buzzin'... I'm off to sell some more knickers"
"That wedding dress is two-and-a-half grand... and I need to nail her"

Nick, stating the bleeding obvious: "We're not in Knightsbridge, we're in Birmingham!"
Michael's softly-softly approach to selling: "This is your bloody wedding! Take a chance!" ... "People are dum-dums... they don't know what they're doing."

Calm down, Claire: "If we don't win this task, I might as well throw myself under a bus."

Claire: "Maybe I'm too Northern, I like PG Tips"

Michael: "I did push-"
Margaret: "Can I quote what you actually said?"
Michael: "Ye- Yes"
Margaret: "'Not to everyone's taste, quite niche, quite expensive'"

Margaret: "On cakes... people felt they were being bludgeoned by Michael and Sara... you'd have been scared to buy a cake"
Sir Alan: "I tell you what, I would have been one of the recipients of one of your sales pitches... I would have got hold of your head and pushed it in the bloody cake"

Michael: "I didn't want to get irritated and hysterical like I always do..."

Michael: "I don't want to sound like I'm begging but... (sigh)"
Sir Alan: "Talk about the cat with nine lives..."

Next week: Sir Alan: "I didn't send you out to make a re-make of Ben Hur"

Highlights of the week:
▫ Lee and Lucinda's new handshake (main picture)
▫ Raef: "I think we need to remember that those people in a size 16 to 32 dress are size 16 to 32 for a reason – they love cake."
▫ Sir Alan's Sara impression: "BANG! BANG! BANG! BUY MY CAKE!"

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'll be watching the FA Cup on Setanta

The Italian Job

Berlin ePrix 2 qualifying report