The weekend is there for you to use


As I've mentioned previously, writing updates to this blog is becoming increasingly more difficult because I simply don't have enough time during the week to dedicate to it. I'm considering a return to a Story of Bozz-style weekly update. Starting... erm, next week.

▫ Many of my favourite radio stations over the years have all suffered from an annoying tendency to not last very long. I could name at least half-a-dozen which now no longer exist, and several more which have been reduced to shadows of their former selves. It's very pleasing, therefore, to see one of them make a phoenix-like return to the airwaves. Jazz FM relaunched this week, after being replaced by Smooth Radio and after 'rival' replacement theJazz was closed earlier this year. I wish it the best of luck.

▫ England eventually ground-out a result against Kazakhstan yesterday, but unfortunately Dartford couldn't turn over Margate earlier in the afternoon. We lost 1-0, but remain in thirteenth.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'll be watching the FA Cup on Setanta

The Italian Job

Berlin ePrix 2 qualifying report