GNBi


I had to go to work on Good Friday, so took Tuesday off instead and enjoyed a few days back at home in Dartford. It was a really enjoyable few days, and really nice to see friends and family again. I even bought a little bit of luck to the mighty Darts, who managed to thump Canvey Island 4-0.

It was also an opportunity for me to have a rummage through all the junk we've stashed in the loft to try and find some of the drawings and cartoons I spent most of my time at school sketching/thinking about. OK, not most of my time at school, but certainly every French lesson.


These are some of them, and as you can see, they are nothing short of masterful. Or, to put it another way, the best of a bad bunch. Sadly, the one thing I was looking is MIA: a proper comic that I spent absolutely ages on called Space Rocket Adventures In Space. It was a (very) thinly-veiled satirical take on the invasion of Iraq, but in truth this premise was only introduced to allow for the inclusion of a single punchline. It's possibly the funniest thing you'll ever see... but you can't, because it's lost.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'll be watching the FA Cup on Setanta

The Italian Job

Berlin ePrix 2 qualifying report