An apology.


Picture by Omar Rodríguez Landeros, some rights reserved

They say first impressions are important, but there's also a good case for reserving judgement on something until you've had some time to consider and reflect upon it. I'm aware that, in the past and even now, I'm guilty of making snap judgements and then stubbornly sticking to this conclusion (even if I later change my mind, or it's quite obvious I'm wrong) in order to avoid backing down.

To redress the balance, I'd like to put the following redactions on the record:

Keane
I once described Keane as the musical equivalent of the anti-Christ. In fact, they're a half-decent pop group.

Sophie Ellis-Bextor
I actually quite like her music.

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
I'll never change my mind on this one: this film is truly awful.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'll be watching the FA Cup on Setanta

The Italian Job

Berlin ePrix 2 qualifying report