Tiredness fuels empty thoughts

The trouble with me is that I go through phases. When I discover something I like, it inevitably becomes an obsession. It's not always the case: there are many things that I like which I have liked for years and will continue to enjoy. But since I was little, there's a vast list of long-abandoned fads which I've simply got bored of.

My life tends to be like that, too. The reason I don't like my job has nothing to do with the people I work with, the poor pay and the rubbish hours: it's just that I've learnt everything there is to learn; there's nothing new any more. I've literally just got bored with it.

The same thing happens at the end of every semester, the end of every summer, the end of every week (to a far lesser extent). The same thing happened with my old blog: it wasn't long before I started another one. Ignore the excuses I've given before: the main reason I haven't been writing much recently is because I'm bored of it. I've been stuck in the routine of work and it's sapped my enthusiasm somewhat. Give it time.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'll be watching the FA Cup on Setanta

The Italian Job

Berlin ePrix 2 qualifying report