By George


I've got a very important essay to write by Monday, as it carries a 50% weighting for one of my modules. This wouldn't be so bad if the other 50% wasn't an exam (which I don't like, and am not particularly good at). I'm not feeling particularly worried about it (yet), but I am aware that if I do badly, it's going to put a load of pressure on revising for the test. Meh, it's weeks away, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

To pass the time, I've been doing everything else I need to have done for next week – reading lots of books, posting responses on our seminar group's webpage, tidying various parts of the house – thus leaving me with no excuse for not doing the essay, and plenty of time to get it done, too.

● Some fantastic Indio-English on display at the Indian Premier League's website: I wonder how much Pepsi paid to be "Official Pouring Supplier" to the event?


Popular posts from this blog

Why I'll be watching the FA Cup on Setanta

The Italian Job

Berlin ePrix 2 qualifying report